Mary Ford is a uniform school so all students are expected to wear uniforms.
- Solid color oxford or polo style, short or long sleeve shirt – Navy, burgundy, light blue, yellow, pink, red, green.
- Khaki or Navy pants, long shorts, jumpers, or skirts – If there are belt loops, a belt MUST be worn.
- Halter tops and tops with spaghetti straps are not allowed.
- No hats or bandannas in the building (special days are an exception).
- Wearing ANY attire, including jewelry, hair styles, make-up, or hair color, which may cause a disruption in learning or which may become a safety issue is not permitted.
- Students must wear closed-toe athletic (tennis) shoes on PE days.
- Sandals are permitted on non-PE days, but must have a heel-strap.
- NO flip flops. This is for the safety of the students.
- Leather shoe or tennis shoes and white, navy or black socks.
ITEMS FROM HOME
Students may not bring toys, footballs, basketballs, electronic games, radios, trading cards, action figures, or other items from home, unless they have specific permission from their teacher to show and tell or another activity. This will be sent to you in writing by the teacher. We cannot accept word-of-mouth for permission. Items brought to school may be taken and held for you to come in and pick up.